- Consumer Protection
- International Trade & Development
- Regional Integration
- Competition, Investment & Economic Regulation
Consumer sovereignty in the framework of social justice, economic equality and environmental balance, within and across borders.
To function as a regional centre of excellence for African based-civil societies in areas of consumer protection, trade and economic.
Contribution to national and regional policy discourses by providing technical support and guidance to various stakeholders on national, regional and international policy issue.
- To act as resource centre for information on trade and development, competition, consumer protection,
- investment and regulatory issues policy
- To build local, national, and regional capacities of multiple stakeholders through advocacy and
- dissemination of information using a south-south partnership approach
- To promote civil society co-operation on trade, sustainable development and regulatory reforms by
- creating and building long term capacity of civil society representatives to address the issues of equity
- and accountability in the economic systems
- To undertake research based advocacy at the national, regional and international levels on those
- policies that have impact on trade and sustainable development.