Welcome to Our Site
The Strategic Partnership ‘Green and Inclusive Energy’ ( SP-E) in Africa program is aimed to catalyse realization of people’s energy needs through green and inclusive energy systems that create economic opportunities for women and men while mitigating effects of climate change.
The program is supported by Hivos East Africa (https://www.hivos.org/news/africa-strategic-partnership-green-inclusive-energy) through financial resource and capacity development on Lobby and Advocacy to CSOs. It is expected to run from 2016-2020.
Role of CUTS in Strategic Partnership – Energy (SP-E):-
The role of CUTS Nairobi in the SP-E is to contribute to the development of the RE sub-sector through policy advocacy with a focus on the most pertinent consumer concerns. CUTS intervention to the achievement of the SP-E strategic objective of ensuring sustainable RE for all is through key actions
- Policy Brief – Turning the Tide on Energy Insecurity: The Role of Renewable Energy Policies in Counties
- Policy Brief – Promoting Sustainable Biomass Management for Energy Security in Bomet and Homa-Bay Counties
- County Update -1 Strategic Partnership for Women Entrepreneurs’ Participation in Small-Scale Renewable Energy Solutions and Value Chains
- County Update – 2 Strategic Partnership on Sustainable Renewable Energy for Enhanced Economic Opportunities in Kenya
- Report on Barr – iers to Uptake of Clean and Renewable Energy Case of Bomet and Homa-Bay Counties